Monday, May 12, 2008


As I get this blog started, let me fill some of you in on what it is going to entail day to day etc. I have spent the last nine years or so training clients in both fitness and nutrition counseling. I have worked with clients from "soccer moms" to UFC fighters. During this last year, I myself became very ill, and I am still recovering from it at this point in time. It slowed down my training and has made me look at my diet and training in a new light, although not completely new lol.


What you will find in my diet area is rather simple. I am going to list what I eat each day. I won't list the time or how much was consumed at that time, as that is the way I make my money. However I will list exactly what supplements I take and how much. Mind you I don't take all that many and not always in the doses that the companies recommend.





As for my workouts. I will be employing various modes of training. I am now the Cafe manager at www.momentumclimbing.com and I will be coaching out of there as well. I will be climbing 2 days a week, and attending yoga classes there as well 2-3 days a week. I have been in contact with Dan John www.danjohn.org, and I am hoping to get with him once a week for olympic lifting coaching. Wednesday and Friday Mornings I will be completing METCON workouts with different movements. Riding bikes, and hiking will be involved as well.

I will post my workouts on here daily, and as you can see they will vary, but due to my illness this last year, I am going about my recovery in a holistic approach. If anyone is interested in training or nutrition consultation they can drop by or just call the cafe as well.




Another thing that will be posted on here from time to time is articles I write about sports nutrition, or supplements that are new to the market etc. I believe in science backed methods. Although science is ever changing and some of us like to keep up with it hahaha.

For the philosophical side of me you can read my other blog at www.mmaathletes.blogspot.com


Check back often for new food ideas, workouts, and studies on nutrition.

No comments: