Monday, May 19, 2008

It's Official







As of today at 1pm I became the new manager for the cafe at www.momentumclimbing.com one of the largest climbing gyms in the United States. We also have a full weight room, as well as cardio equipment. A yoga/Martial Arts room, and a altitude training room.





The cafe itself at present time has smoothies, coffee, tea and pastries. While the coffee and tea won't change, the smoothies and pastries will. I have yet to decide which protein company we use, and supplements such as BCAA's as well. Also included will be some different salads etc that will vary day to day. Its going to be a work in progress, but it will be a new nutrition hot spot for Salt lake City.








Personal training by myself will all be performed at this gym, as will nutrition consultations. Its a beautiful cafe and gym, and I can help you with anything from improving climbing, to fight performance, to just being more fit, and learning some new things about Nutrition.




This is a huge step for me, and the training that can be provided here will be amazing. Yoga is offered here as well although that is not something I will be teaching at this time. Please stop by and check us out, I will take time out to talk business with anyone.

1 comment:

Mike said...

Congrats, Cassidy. That gym sounds amazing, and if I'm ever in SLC, I'll be sure to stop by. Keep the updates rolling!

Mike