Thursday, August 28, 2008

August 27 and 28

Yesterday I had a outstanding workout. I am using variant 2 as discussed before twice a week. Today is my day off, here is how yesterday played out in the gym. I completed two series. In between each set, and also when switching exercise I used a 2 minute rest on the first series. The second series I used 4 minute rest intervals. The rest time between each series was 8 minutes.

Standing DB Press Neutral Grip
Set One 80% of 1RM 10 reps
Set Two 90% of 1RM 5 reps
Set Three 93% of 1RM 3 reps

DB Rows
Set One 80% of 1RM 10 reps
Set Two 90% of 1RM 5 reps
Set Three 93% of 1RM 3 reps

DB Bench press Neutral Grip
Set One 80% of 1RM 10 reps
Set Two 90% of 1RM 5 reps
Set Three 93% of 1RM 3 reps

Free Motion Machine, High pulls
Set One 80% of 1RM 10 reps
Set Two 90% of 1RM 5 reps
Set Three 93% of 1RM 3 reps


That was completed twice. For my PWO shake I used 6 ounces of Non fat Yogurt, 4 Ounces of skim milk, and 35 grams of chocolate whey. One hour after that I consumed a pro bar. As well as another pro bar later that night. It was my room mates birthday so we all went out to sushi which consisted of about 40 pieces for me. As for the rest of my diet, well I can't tell or how would I make my living lol?

Tomorrow is going to include some Bouldering and Explosive conditioning work. Hope everyone is having a great week.

1 comment:

Mike said...

*tap tap tap* Is this thing on? Hello?